Jumat, 16 Maret 2012

in search of...

When we lose our purpose, it's like we're broken (Hugo)


It gives me shiver. True. I actually know how it feels to lose a purpose, i've been there several times. There's this force that keeps us awake everyday, every single second, that reminds us what we live for. And sometimes, when we lose it, we no longer have reason to live.
Sebenernya, kita semua punya tujuan, aside dari kehidupan kita sebagai pemeluk suatu agama yang percaya bahwa tujuan hidup kita adalah menyembah Yang Maha tunggal, gue selalu percaya kalau ada beberapa hal yang jadi kekuatan dan alasan kita buat survive, dan meneruskan this so-called-life.

It could be someone.
It could be something.
It could be anything.

I, honestly, still trying to figure what's mine. But everyday, there's always this little path i try to find. Misalnya, pagi2 udah mikir, hari ini mau ini, ini dan ini. Atau malemnya, mikir, hari ini mesti begini, begini, begitu.
It's okay that we dont have the big purpose, yet. You can always start by something little like..
I want to bake somecake later.
I want to eat this delicious pasta tonight.
I want to jog tomorrow morning.

Then, move on to something bigger..
I want to have my own coffeeshop.
I want to buy that car.
I want to go to Paris for vacation.

Material thingy-much? Well, there's always a room for things like..
I want to bitch less.
I want to stop whining.
I want to pay more attention to people i love.

Just some small purposes that keep you alive while you're searching for the biggest thing you really love, and you decide that it's the thing you are willing to die for. Create your own purposes, and in the journey, you'll find what you really are..






*written as a note to self*




3 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

jurnalnya cantiiik...
sambil baca terussayup sayup someone like you-nya dek adele.

(pikiran uda kemana-mana)

--renotxa--

Vio mengatakan...

nowaaaa... kenapa addeeeeellll? :)))

Anonim mengatakan...

Vio sudah gedhe ya ternyata. *haiyyah opo seh*