Minggu, 31 Januari 2010

this is one of those night.

When i think, that there is this little knot that distract the pace that should really went well. Like you held on a thread, glided along it with your fingers and found a tiny yet unbreakable knot, and you just have to stop.Annoying.

I dare myself to walk on, but then again it's all hazy, foggy and all, i couldnt even see. You couldnt see either. And i couldnt even ask you holding hand together. I let my self slipped away, and we're now back to back.

So many questions popped out, so many things i JUST realized, so many new facts. I want to say yes, but we both know that yes, the path years ahead would be extremely difficult. Now i know why did i find you profoundly, or at least.. i thought i know why.
But yes, this shouldnt be that perfect, this couldnt be that perfect, i know. And it isnt. Turns out, you're not the only one who doubt about my feeling.

Its like the universe, including you, turns against me.

2 komentar:

nit mengatakan...

oh, cool post..
I couldn't understand the meaning of some words in this post.
But I think you're lost or something?
ummm.. sorry If that's not the meaning.
I just dropped by and tried to understand your great blog
regards,
nitya

Ariza mengatakan...

aah vio......that feeling reminds me of something...