I change my mind like a girl changes clothes.
Yeah i PMS. Like a bitch.
I would know.
And I overthink. Always speak cryptically.
You should know that im no good for you..
Coz im hot then im cold.
Im yes then im no.
Im in then im out.
Im up then im down.
Im wrong when it's right.
It's black and it's white.
We fight,we break up.
We kiss,we make up..
(Katy Perry)
with a little change.
4 komentar:
at least ur not a mannequin...
or that should also be changed into womannequin??
i put this song into my "morning glory list"...but umm...isnt she soo lesbo?i mean the lyric..artinya apa yak? lesbo thingy bukan sih?
@raphael : tapi plin plaan..
@roid : yang i kissed a girl? Apa yang ini? Yang ini tentang cowok yang ga jelas gt id,kadang iya kadang enggak.. Hehehe,but i like her,liriknya ngasal bgt,tp blak2an..
yeah... like some of your writings... bold
Posting Komentar