I wait for the phone to ring,
but i deleted your name from the list.
I peek to the chat room, wishing so much that you'll come up and say hi.
But i blocked you.
Pretty butterflies inside my stomach, are lurking, i catched them and caged them inside the jar,
but none of the jar were strong enough to hold them,
They were broken, shattered into pieces with a crystallic-sound, i found them so beautiful.
Broken tune.
I am longing for you.
Waiting in vain, respectively.
When your love turns life into an impossible tale.
I took my part as a damsel in distress, waiting for the prince to come up and save me.
but maybe this time i have enough.
So i put on my black cloak.
Witch needs to be bitchier, this..
i can do.
2 komentar:
I peek to the chat room, wishing so much that you'll come up and say hi.But i blocked you. >> wot a familiar condition :))
kalo aku begitu pasti tutup lappie, matiin hape, pergi belanja hohoho .. daripada di kamar lama lama kek orang saiko..
dan setuju! the witch need to be bitchier!
lam kenal ^^
hehehe.. saam kenal jugaa. :)
Posting Komentar