I.
am twisted.
I couldnt find a word that fits better than twisted.
I already have enough twist in my life, until something very big, very huge, came into my life, and everything i believed crashed, literally.
This is, almost a doom for me.
This is the biggest thing that happen into me.
And i have to admit, i myself is amazed with my calmness in handling the situation. Me, moi, the drama queen slash exaggerative spoiled brat.
I do, sincerely, asking for your pray, dear friends, i really really hope things will be better, and i can handle everything without causing any damage...
The only thing that matter is, this time i won't go down, no, not anymore...
Wish me the best of luck, the best of courage, and most of all, mental survival.
4 komentar:
things that don't kill you, will only make you stronger :)
good luck, dear
Best wishes for u, sis.
Let's keep ur own funny story life goin on.
Hmm... it's the key of heart.
semangat vio...
cant do much but pray for you. hope u can handle whatever it is wisely and in the end it will only be ANOTHER gtalk topic we type while having a cup of tea and cookies...
Posting Komentar