Rabu, 31 Desember 2008

Errrr...

Super Hot Ice Tea. Im soo sleepy. Slept about 2'o clock last night and was abruptly awaken by Dinyot's unpolite feet gesture.
Went to office at 6.00. I insisted that that was tooooo early to drive,well at least for Dinyot. But she was just staring at me and yelling politely. 'Macet,nyet!'.
In the car, almost all a the time i stared blankly at i dont know where i was staring actually-point, and suddenly arrived at 6.30.
Disoriented, i gave an idea to Dinyot to continue the interrupted sleeping at the car. She nodded. And kicked me out.
I was so hungry, so i came up with another idea of having breakfast at pecel bu kus. Rejected. Hmm.
Nasi kuning? Accepted.

Well,actually it wasn't a breakfast. We stopped by at little 'rombong' and i bought my self a beef and egg Nasi Kuning Banjaran. Dinyot? She insisted that orange and banana are a healthy breakfast. Yeah,have fun starving all day.

So,me and my new breakfast-to-be mate along with Dinyot went to office. It was 7.00
i ate my breakfast. And fainted. And woke up. And fainted again.

Oh my.
I slapped myself. I had to. This is my last day in office,and also the last day of 2008. There will be LOADS to do,and i was not willing to get back here to finish unfinished job.
So i started to numbering the audit cost sheet,known as KKP. In the middle of that,got a phone call from my former audit-team-mate. Another KKP to be done.

And another. And another. And another.

This is my last day too,so i bought a cake and ordered food.. Yeah, some kind of farewell slash belated birthday party..

Party. And works.

All in all..
I dont know what i was doing back then. Really. It was all blurry and fuzzy.

Seemed like a busy day,but really,i forget what i was doing.
Now excuse moi.. Im waiting for the travel car to pick me.. And sleeping seems like the best choice to do..

Happy new year,everybody. Oh my. I think ill pass the celebration. Ill celebrate my self inside my oh-so-comfort bed..

Lvu all..

Tidak ada komentar: